100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

Andrew Watts of Reverb Nation slandered me. I wrote a COMICAL PARODY of a song. This is legal under fair use laws. Despite telling him this, he continued to be belligerent and uncooperative, hanging up on me repeatedly.

I finally contacted Michael Doernberg, CEO of Reverb Nation. Instead of addressing the issue and working with me toward a resolution, the coward chose to hide from me instead! Doernberg, a Raleigh NC resident - allows his employees to slander customers.

I gave Michael Doernberg several warnings that I would write this post if he didn't man up and talk to me about the issue. Despite these warnings, he continued to cower. How could such a cowardly "man" ever be the CEO of any company? He's a joke. Any CEO with an ounce of integrity would try to work with me toward a resolution.... but not cowardly Michael Doernberg.

I hope that my experience serves as a warning to others to not do business with Reverb Nation. They took my money and ran - then slandered me. They are disrespectful, dishonest and cowardly. There are much better options out there, such as Soundcloud, Spotify and Bandcamp - and they don't slander their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about "i was slandered and hung up on " and wants this business to "re-enstatement of my account and an apology for slandering me" as the author lost $10000. rjm12345 is overall dissatisfied with Reverbnation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about service at Reverbnation was cowardice and dishonesty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Bandcamp or Soundcloud that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Reverbnation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Reverbnation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reverbnation?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1176024

You know you never actually explain how they "slander" you or what the "issue" is.You talk about your process of trying to deal with said issue.

So you wrote a parody and what...? What did Reverb Nation actually do to you?

It is not explained, you just say they "slandered" you over and over without saying how.I'm also a song writer so I want to know what the actual issue was, but it's just not clear in how you stated it.